You guys ever wanted something super quick that you can kind of forget about for 15 minutes? well look no further as this is the perfect recipe for you! Super simple, super yum and packed full of vegetables! Can be made with or without meat so can be tailored to fit whatever diet you follow! Let me know how you guys like it!
Ready in 20 minutes Serves 2-4 people
Nutrition facts are for one serving (with 100g portion of raw chicken breast)
582 Calories 38g Protein 109g Carbohydrates 7.9g Fat
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 courgette
- 2 beef tomatoes (or 1 can of chopped tomatoes)
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 vegetable stock cube melted in 100 ml of hot water
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 2 tbsp of tomato puree
- 1 tsp of dried basil
- 1-2 tbsp of smoked paprika (depending on taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 dashes of worchester sauce
- Any other vegetables you want to add
- Fry light cooking spray
- 75g of pasta per serving
- 2-4 chicken breasts depending on how many people you’re serving
- In a pan cook the onion until soft in some fry light spray (or water). While onion is cooking add stock cube to the 100ml of hot water and allow to dissolve. If having chicken then cook the chicken first before adding the onion.
- Once onion is cooked add in the vegetables and chickpeas into the pan as well as the basil, paprika and vegetable stock and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring now and again to keep from sticking to the pan. Add the pasta into a pan of water and bring to boil
- Once cooked, add in the worchester sauce, taste and add in salt and pepper as desired
- Add the cooked pasta into the sauce and stir in the chicken.
- Serve with cheese and your favourite fresh herbs and enjoy!
Did you know the longer you cook tomatoes the better the flavour? This is because the water from the tomatoes evaporates making the flavour more concentrated!
Much love babes,