Hey my babes, very late but I know much wanted recipe of my chocolate chip oat cups!
These are hella simple, taste delicious and super good if you want something sweet! Vegan, refined sugar free and can be made gluten free!
1 ripe banana
½ – 1 cup of oats
½ teaspoon of baking powder
Chocolate chips- the more the merrier
cinnamon – as much as you like
1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
Almond milk (about 2-3 teaspoons)
- Mash up the nana in a bowl until a paste is made
- Add in the oats, baking powder, vanilla essence, cinnamon and chocolate chips
- If too sticky add in more almond milk
- Give it a taste and add more cinnamon if needed
- Put into muffin cases and put into the oven for 15 minutes at 200°c (gas mark 7) until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and eat when warm….. or cold…. just eat them and fall in love.
And that is it! These are pretty simple to make and taste pretty amazing if I do say so myself! The recipe is pretty all over the place I know but it is one you need to see what you think is best when making them! I hope you enjoy this recipe and if you recreate it please tag me in the pictures and let me know what you think!