Chicken and kale warm salad with sweet potato and left over lentil curry! If that doesn’t say winter warmer then I don’t know why doesn’t! A quick and tasty meal that can be.
You will need
- left over lentil curry (or you can make it on the day but then obviously it won’t take 5 mins to make) this is my favourite recipe and seriously takes next to no time to make.
- cooked chicken breast
- cooked sweet potato.
That’s all the ingredients for the dish, all you have to do is wilt down the kale and heat up the other ingredients and put them in a bowl! BBUUUTTT if you have to cook all the bits then read on!
okay so to keep this quick its better to get everything in the oven in the same time.
- set the oven to 220ºc/425ºf/ gas mark 7 and allow to heat up
- peel your sweet potato and cut into small cubes (this helps to reduce cooking time) and season with olive oil, salt, pepper and cinnamon
- cut up your chicken breast and season with olive oil, salt, pepper and turmeric
- place chicken and potato onto a tray and bake for 25-30 minutes
- while this is cooking make your lentil curry.
- once all ingredients are cooked and have about 5 minutes left put your kale onto a pan on the stove and cook untill slightly wilted and browing
- place all ingredients onto your plate and enjoy!
this is a super filling and yummy meal and seeing as I tend to have this food prepped a lot in my fridge it takes me no time to make it, which is obviously perfect if you’re working all the time!
I hope you enjoyed todays post and I hope see you next time!
much love babes,